Thursday, April 16, 2009

Had your lunch?

This is one question that annoys me a lot.

What do u mean by "Had "your" lunch?" I feel that the person who is asking me this question feels I steal someone else's lunch and have it everyday. Why can't people just ask "Had lunch?"

Another such question is "Your good name, please?" Even before knowing what it is, you are using such a nice adjective against it. You cheat!

There are other such idiotic questions and phrases which I can not recollect right now, because I'm hungry. So, I'll go and have "my" lunch.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one kano.. . You are the master of humour ..Keep posting.

    I have my boring tech blog here:Click on the ads in this blog and invite luck (:

    ReplyDelete