Thursday, April 16, 2009

Supernatural Powers

Whenever I used to watch a horror movie, I used to laugh, and make fun of those movies. i always believed that nothing like ghosts, super natural powers really exist in this world. I used to behave like the hero of any typical horror movie before interval.

But a few instances in my life made me change my thought about these things.

I started believing in super natural powers while watching the movies Yuvvrajj, Chandni Chowk to China and Delhi-6. I know none of these are horror movies, but while I was watching these movies on DVD, my arm moved by itself, went towards the DVD player, and pressed the "Eject" button, and the same arm then went near my forehead and started banging it.

Now, I know that some external forces do exist along with us.

And I know they are reading this blog as well!

1 comment:

  1. LOL :D

    Awesome!

    By the way, just in case some doubts still remain, just insert a DVD of TASVEER 8X10 & all questions will be put to rest once and for all.

    ReplyDelete